Thursday, December 17, 2009

Missed Wedding Letter Can You Check My I-130 Petition Cover Letter Am I Missing Something? (question Updated)?

Can you check my I-130 petition cover letter am i missing something? (question updated)? - missed wedding letter

Dear USCIS

Attached is the form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative, and supporting documents. The petition was filed by the USC, a U.S. citizen, on behalf of the alien species.

Along with this I-130 Alien and USC have Form I-485 and all supporting documents filed.

Contents of the I-130 package:

• Check
• I-130 petition filed petition on behalf of the USC alien species, recipient.
• A copy of a birth certificate from USC.
• certified copy and translation of the birth certificate of alien species.
• A copy of marriage certificate
• Form G-325A completed by USC
• passport photo of the USC
• Form G-325A completed by foreigners.
• Image type of foreign passport
• Proof of bona fide marriage (I will send you our lease, the car is under both names, bank accounts in both names)
• Affidavit of Bona Fide marriage by the mother of the USC.
===> (He wrote a letter about us and how we met, I asked my best friend, whom I met when I was an exchange student here in the States, his mother, who fedI was there and his sister) like a sister to me
• Selection of images that document the relationship and marriage
====> (We are legally married and have never been to our wedding in Mexico in January 2010, but we have pictures of my party when I was in high school diploma a student of Exchange and thousands of ball with his picture Parents, Mexico with my family, and we need to make copies of photos, or send copies of photos of them?

Please let me know what I need:) Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment