Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Turn Into A Good Wolf Can I Turn Into A Wolf At Will After I Defeat Ganondorf InThe Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

Can I turn into a wolf at will after I defeat Ganondorf inThe Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? - how to turn into a good wolf

I always wonder if the link can change the human form wolf form and travel through the kingdom, even though Midna not move with me, because if I did not return to be the wolf, then it may contain loss in the last head . Thanks for the help!

2 comments:

Hylian King said...

Do not worry. His game is not to save after the defeat of the game, which means he will return to the last save point, new, and it will be like against Ganondorf will never happen. Thus, for all the Zelda games.

There is no "after" at the end, proceed as in Mario Galaxy where you, when everything returns to normal. If you beat Ganondorf, that is, that's all.

And although Nintendo has to save against after the boss, it will play more on the game less fun to ...

shadow said...

talk to the Zora temple?

Post a Comment