Friday, February 12, 2010

Shelf/ Rod Bracket Toronto Where Do I Find A Shelf Bracket That Holds Square Clothing Rod?

Where do I find a shelf bracket that holds square clothing rod? - shelf/ rod bracket toronto

I have a cupboard with sliding shelves adaptation of the old metal with a long robe square metal rod. The rod is bent and I do not support, but found nothing to hold a square bar to ... around the oval. I can not find anything on the website for the tablets and bars of this kind I live in an apartment, the landlord will not let me put on another shelf to find support is my only option. I tried a stand for a round bar, but they were all over 90 degrees, where the wall meets the grandstand. This support should a "1" or something like that accommodate notch in the corner to the edge of the metal tray on the wall. Any help please?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lowes ..... LOWES .......... LOWES .......... ...

Post a Comment