Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blood Sugar Levels More Condition_symptoms What Is Going On With My Blood Sugar Levels?

What is going on with my blood sugar levels? - blood sugar levels more condition_symptoms

I am 30 weeks pregnant and borderline gestational diabetes. My question is, does anyone have ever had a reading of 2 hours of reading 1 hour after a meal? Today I have my blood in 1 hour and 167, then the mark of 2 hours was 197! Every time I have my new level with my old monitor in the last month, has reduced my blood sugar under 2 hours. I tested the machine and says it's OK, but I've had some crazy readings in the few days since I had bought them. What my body is changing so fast? People with diabetes can have low blood sugar levels increase after the first hour? Thank you.

4 comments:

justwond... said...

Gestational diabetes is a little different than other types. The summit is about 90 minutes, but the sugar in the blood is a moving target and counters can vary up to 10%, even if it takes another reading with the burst of the same blood.

BTW, most of his reading, that is the limit for pregnancy, and not something you will have to wait for you to do and see. I suggest that you get with your provider and check your plan very quickly.

Anita said...

Yes, two hours after a meal is usually when the blood sugar level is higher.

msfixit said...

Different foods react differently because of their blood sugar levels rise too quickly or slowly. You need to learn how your body reacts to certain foods. Boiled potatoes (and mashed), you can increase the blood glucose measurement of brownies too. Junk (food Mexican restaurant) is its high for long. The fruit is also known to increase the rate of glucose, even Tho are good for you .... just eat smaller portions. One serving equals 1 / 2 banana, grapes, or 10,12, a small glass of OJ, one tablespoon of raisins, and just go to the watermelon. This was one of the foods my body yearned to raise my blood sugar at a time when.

Monitoring your blood is one of the best things you can do. Take care of yourself and your unborn child ..... 9 months is not much to really "good". Good luck!

smucker said...

I missmo ... for 30 weeks. some flexibility is allowed ... their blood sugar level goes ... to mention that your doctor for confirmation.

Yes, after an hour. measure their blood sugar should be less than two hours. Reading Level

There will be measured when you wake up just before eating and after two hours. after lunch ... You do not have the readings of the blood levels between concern ~ ~ ~

Post a Comment