Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seat Belt Vest I Can't Fit Another Carseat In The Car!?

I can't fit another carseat in the car!? - seat belt vest

I have 4 children.
At the age of 8, 6, 4 and 1
I bought a new car seats, because 3 of them were taken on the weight and height. When I install the new there is no way that can take 3 in the back seat! Someone should be out of a chair.
Will my 8-year course.
He can not respond, there are other reinforcements.
I saw some kind of vest belt positioner and system security.
Whatever system you recommend.
Whether you like this?

5 comments:

rapierly... said...

Call your local police and ask for referral to a technique of child safety car. If there is a way to do this after purchasing a larger vehicle, you will find.

His older will need a booster in the front seat, unless he / she is surprisingly large for a year of 8 years.

http://www.carseat.org/Boosters/630.pdf

Defensiv... said...

You can check the state where you live. If you live in Texas, you should check to ...... Texas law must be retained, all children under 8 years of a child passenger safety approved if the child is at least 4 feet 9 cm in size.

WordToTh... said...

Umm at guessing you have a small car? (Toyota 5 seats).
I see it very much, where are the mothers of a car seat in the front seat with him, in retrospect. (To the trunk / head). My other suggestion is to only have a bigger car.

kb9pvj said...

Time for a mini-van. Absolutely love you, trust me. Best of luck.

kb9pvj said...

Time for a mini-van. Absolutely love you, trust me. Best of luck.

Post a Comment